DEPARTURE 20 JUNE 2018
FLIGHT BY CATHAY PASIFIC
(NEW YORK-BOSTON-MONTREAL-OTTAWA-TORONTO-NIAGARA FALLS-WASHINGTON DC-PHILADELPHIA-WOODBURRY-NEW YORK)
***BONUS TRAVELLER INSURANCE***
DAY 01, JAKARTA DEPARTURE
Today gathered at airport Soekarno hatta for together go to New York City
DAY 02, ARRIVED NEW YORK (D)
Arriving in the city known as the name “THE BIG APPLE”, You will directly invited to visit 5th AVENUE which is the most famous street in the world. After that you will be invited to the hotel to rest.
DAY 03, NEW YORK-PHILADELPHIA-WASHINGTON DC (B/L/D)
In the morning You will go to the First Capital of Uncle Sam’s country is Philadelphila and will be invited to look closely INDEPENDENCE HALL with LIBERTY BELL as the symbol of American freedom also its CITY HALL. In the afternoon enjoy a relaxing time at LIBERTY PLACE.
DAY 04, WASHINGTON DC (B/L/D)
Today you are invited to tour the city of Washington DC, visit WASHINGTON MONUMENT, WHITE HOUSE, LINCOLN MEMORIAL, JEFFERSON MEMORIAL, VIETNAM WAR, KOREAN WAR, CAPITOL HILL, and many more. If time permits, You will cross the GEORGETOWN that still preserves the local culture with the friendly locals and takes a cupcake at GEORGETOWN CUPCAKE.
DAY 05, WASHINGTON DC-CORNING-NIAGARA FALLS (B/D)
Today’s journey to Niagara Falls. On the way you will be invited to take the time to visit CORNING GLASS FACTORY before continue. After dinner to the hotel to rest.
DAY 06, NIAGARA FALLS-TORONTO (B/D)
This morning trip, you will be invited to go NIAGARA FALLS which is the largest waterfall in the world. You can see the splendor of Niagara Falls from close by following the optional tour of Journey Behind The Falls or Niagara Cruise (Hornblower). Then you will be escorted to the city of Toronto starting with ROGER SPORT COMPLEX, CN TOWER, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO, CITY HALL.
DAY 07, TORONTO-OTTAWA-MONTREAL (B/L/D)
After breakfast, You will travel to Ottawa. Upon arrival, You will be invited to visit / pass by CHATEAU LAURIER, PARLIANTMENT BUILDING, OTTAWA RIVER, CANADIAN MUSEUM OF CIVILIZATION, and more. After that you will be directly escorted to Montreal to spend the night there.
DAY 08, MONTREAL-QUEBEC CITY-MONTREAL (B/D)
After breakfast, you will be escorted directly to Quebec City to visit / bypass CHATEAU FRONTENAC, PLACE D’ARMES LA CITADELLE DE QUEBEC, and PLACE ROYAL. Then , You will be escorted back to Montreal for overnight.
DAY 09, MONTREAL-BOSTON (B/D)
Today , You will be invited city tour city of Montreal to visit OLD TOWN MONTREAL by passing NOTREDAME, PLACE D’ARMES. Completed city tour, You will be transferred directly to Boston to visit / pass: HARVARD UNIVERSITY, HARVARD VILLAGE, MIT UNIVERSITY, COPLEY SQUARE, JOHN HANCOOK TOWER, and QUINCY MARKET.
DAY 10, BOSTON-WOODBURRY OUTLET-NEW YORK (B/D)
Today you will be invited to visit WOODBURY PREMIUM OUTLET, there you will find famous brands like Armani Exchange, Benetton, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Tory Burch, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Giorgio Armani and many more. You will spend the night in the New Jersey area.
DAY 11, NEW YORK (B/L/D)
After breakfast you are invited city tour of New York visit LIBERTY ISLAND by Boat to see LIBERTY STATUE which is Symbol City of NY, then continue WALL STREET, TRINITY CHURCH and spend the afternoon shopping and relaxing at TIMES SQUARE.
DAY 12, NEW YORK KEBERANGKATAN (B/L)
Today you will be invited to take a close look at Ex WTC BUILDING and UNITED NATIONS BUILDING, EMPIRE STATE BUILDING and Afternoon You also relax in ROCKEFELLER CENTER before transfer to Airport for flight back to Indonesia
DAY 13, INTERNATIONAL TIME LINE
In the plane
DAY 14, ARRIVED JAKARTA
Arrive in the country. See you on the next beautiful journey.
* Travel events may vary without reducing the content of the tour except force majeure
|TOUR INCLUDE :||TOUR EXCLUDE :|
|1. International Aircraft Return, YQ and Tax Surcharge (NonRefund/NonReroute/NonEndorse/NonExtend)
2. International Tax and Surcharge* (Subject To Change)
3. Accommodation Hotel and its facilities
4. Bus Accommodation Includes Incoming Taxes, Operational Permits and Parking
5. Eat accordingly listed
6. Entrance Ticket of the appropriate Attractions listed
7. Visa Canada (Term & Condition by Embassy Rule)
8. Tour Manager from Jakarta
|1. Visa United State of America (Visa and Price Procedures may change according to the Embassy policy) http://indonesian.jakarta.usembassy.gov/
2. Tipping Per Person Per Day Tour Leader, Guide and Driver
3. Personal Expenses, Airport Handling, Over Baggage, Immigration (Passport), Mineral Water, Restaurant Tipping, Porter, Room Service, Telephone, Optional Program and as well as Hal2 not listed on Itinerary
4. Vat 1%
NOTE TO TOUR PARTICIPANTS:
- GROUP DEPARTED WITH MINIMUM 30 ADULTS
- IF PARTICIPANTS LESS FROM MINIMAL THEN PRICES WILL BE ADJUSTED / GROUP AT ALLOW TO ANY OTHER DEFINITIVE DATE / DEPOSIT GROUP CANCEL
- ADVANCE REGISTRATION RATE IDR 10,000K (NON REFUND)
- REPAYMENT 3 WEEKS BEFORE DEPARTURE
- In accordance with the provisions of the embassy, the cost of a permanent visa must be paid even if the visa is not approved by the Embassy.
- Travel events may be changed / rotated based on the conditions of each flight and hotel in each city / country.
- Airlines international airport taxes, fuel surcharge, visa rates and personal travel insurance may be CHANGED at any time, and WILL BE ADJUSTED TO the participants BEFORE departure.
- FORCE MAJEUR (loss, strike, riot, transport facility delay, natural disaster etc): event will be ADJUSTED according to condition & time of day and NON REFUNDABLE (DO NOT GET REFUND). And Tour Fees do not include any form of expenditure caused by Force Majeur.
- SELF SOLUTION before departure:
- s / d – 30 DAY: ADVANCE REGISTRATION non refundable
- 29 – 15 DAYS: 50% TOUR COST
- 14 – 08 DAYS: 100% TOUR COST
- By paying the tour fee deposit, you are deemed to have understood and accepted the above conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
More information contact :
CT and Travel (Cempaka Tours)
☎ : 021-8615602
Wa : 089509999100 / 08174935552
www.cempakatours.com / www.ct-travel.co.id